- Respect the Dojo, the Teachers and Members.
- Keep an Open Mind.
- Be forever a Student.
- Leave your Ego at the Door.
- Help your Training partners, whenever your help is asked.
- Do not take yourself too seriously.
- Do not be afraid to look like a rookie.
- Everyone has different reason for study; this must be respected.
- Everyone brings different physical abilities; this must be respected too.
- Always keep your Training clothes nice and clean.
- If we train barefoot (on the Tatami), wash your feet before stepping in.
- Keep yourself clean, and your nails short.
- Keep your Training equipment always in good conditions and bring it always to every training with you. For hygiene reasons, you must always have your own Training materials.
- Ask questions anytime.
- When you think you know it all… LEAVE!
Keep It Real!
Brush up your skills
Join our GRACIE JIU-JITSU online courses to enhance your self-defence skills.